- Special studies of heads hands and feet in addition to keeping up with my gestural figure drawings and beginning to do actual timed gesture sketches
- Charcoal drawings on newsprint, some quick some more fully developed, with an emphasis on learning how to orchestrate edges and values
- Special studies into clothing, weapons and landscapes
- Continue studies in composition
- A lot of sketchbook drawings of characters, people and things in general
- Start planning paintings using thumbnails and color comps
Thursday, January 1, 2015
Not really my New Year's Resolutions, though they do coincide with the new year. It's my goals for the next phase of my development.