Saturday, January 10, 2015

lndscp/fgs


 the Two Tombow method starting with the light gray fineliner

I was very disappointed to find the new Pen&Ink sketchbook I got has such thin paper you can easily see the page behind the top one (Look at the previous image - you can read what I wrote on the page behind it!). Can't draw on both facing pages, and if I want a clean scan I'd need to insert paper in between. Dammit!! So I switched over to the Stillman&Birn Alpha. Pretty decent for Tombow and Copic drawing, but the Pen&Ink paper is far superior in the little pocket sized sketchbook I have. Too bad they only make their one larger size with that damn thin paper! I need to start looking into good paper for markers.

20 minutes


Not sure - probably about an hour

No comments:

Post a Comment