Thursday, November 20, 2014

So many muscles!!

Last night cable and internet went out AGAIN - this is the third time in about a week, and it seems to last longer each time - as I recall it was a few hours beginning at around 3:00 am the first time, then a couple days later it hit at about 7:00 pm and went for at east 10 hours, by which point I went to bed and when I woke up it was back on. Last night I don't remember when it started, but it went all night and was still out when I woke an hour or so ago, just came back on, so now I'm getting in to post while the positing's good!!

Apeman

Jackyl variant version


Well the good news is, with nothing else to do I got lots of art done!! Decided to switch to greyscale and really push anatomy with an emphasis on lighting and form. Both from imagination (after looking at a lot of Biz) and from reference. HGH FTW!!!

Oh, also starting to work out something akin to a speedpaint method. Gonna be a while till the speed part comes into effect..

And here I thought I was just gonna close out the final 3 months of 2014 the same way I did 2013, with a bunch of studies from reference! Did the MMA series then, just for practice. But instead it seems the end of this year is a time of massive learning.

No comments:

Post a Comment