Thursday, September 9, 2021

Posted my drawings @ my Flickr gallery

I tried for a while to add a gallery here on the blog as a separate page, but it only gave me a massive headache. So I finally decided to upload them to my Fickr gallery. I made a link for it (right under My Paintings @ Flickr) in the sidebar. Eventually I'd like to work them into some kind of order*, but that's going to be a massive undertaking. Apparently my camera(s) don't have the right date encoded in the metadata, or it gets all screwed up in the upload or something, they were just randomly scattered. And also apparently, I can only move one at a time. So it'll be a long hard slog. But I'll get in there and move things around a little at a time. 

 I also added a few paintings that weren't up there yet to my Paintings gallery. Nothing that hasn't been posted on this blog (that includes all the drawings too). I just wanted them all grouped together for easy viewing so you don't have to scroll through page after page to see years' worth of my stuff. And I also finally fixed something I should have addressed long ago. I noticed that for some of my paintings I didn't have the latest or best version posted. So I fixed those too. 

* I've now got them grouped by year, and that's good enough. I'm not worried about grouping them by month or day or anything. But I do like to see what year something was done. Hell, who knows, one day I might be really bored and go in and start putting them in absolute chronological order? But not today. Not today. 

No comments:

Post a Comment