Friday, November 2, 2018

Patchwork man


I Frankenstein'ed this one up a bit - fixed some of the proportioning issues but introduced some new ones. I realized the mistake I had made (the main one) -- when I drew the head and arm I proportioned them to fit the massive chest, when they should have fit with the waist and pelvis. So I ended up with everything looking normally proportioned but a small waist and pelvis, when just the chest was supposed to be extra big. It's better now, but now the chest is too wide. Think I'll stop messing with weird superhero proportioning for a while. Or not - we'll see.

1 comment:

  1. I first came across your art at least 10 years ago, it's good to see you're still going with it. Actually I've been wanting to contact you for a while now to ask a few questions. Wasn't sure where to do that but, let me know if have a moment, where to talk like email or whatever.

    ReplyDelete